Who else preordered the game?

Do not pre-order it, as I have it for free at the AOE event in Cologne <3

@SatsumaFieber87 said:

Ditto but I still consider it being a pre-order of sorts for demonstrating faith in the project.

@“Mystic Taboo” said:

@SatsumaFieber87 said:

Ditto but I still consider it being a pre-order of sorts for demonstrating faith in the project.

Yes, it must be again pre-order for my brother anyway ^^

@AlexisNight said:

Me ! =D

Will there be a reatil edition?

I preordered too.

I’m not one of those guys but they should definitely set a preorder bonus (like a digital download soundtrack or stuff like that).

As for me, I’m just waiting, i’m definitely gonna buy this whenever it gets released or earlier if i can get a beta access.

I’ve preordered, too. And, if you read this team, please give something to us early birds.
I’m already planning to take two days of vacation from my job so I can start playing at midnight and enjoy the game properly. :slight_smile:

@CagierNebula24 said:
I’m waiting to find out what kind of experiences people have with the Microsloth Store. As exciting as this is it’s by no means a guaranteed purchase for me. If there’s a way to screw something up Microsoft will find it.

I’ve got purchases way from Windows 8 in my store. It works just like Steam, GoG or Battle.NET. It’s just a bit easier to use since it’s baked into the OS.

@TalentedZebra9 said:

@AlexisNight said:

Me ! =D

Will there be a reatil edition?

Nope. The maximum you’ll be able to get is a card with a store code printed on it.

@GrimToadstool said:
I’m very much looking forward to the game and I’m optimistic it’ll be good, but the money is currently needed elsewhere and I’d like to see facts, not promises before I buy something. Preordering has some merits, even for the customer, but buying something out of hype is speaking to a lack of impulse control that shouldn’t be celebrated. (Except for the promotional guys, they can celebrate)

I’m not predordering because of the hype. I _love _ to see old games revived. As this was one of my favorite games in childhood, it’s natural to buy it again. Even if it’s not as good as the original one, I can run it on modern computers with better graphics. Why should I care if it’s even playable from the start? I can listen to the soundtrack for hours and I’ll be entertained enough!

@Fetandrey said:

@Raw1812 said:
HAHAHA I tried to launch the game <3 Worth a shot XD

Setting date to 10/23 didn’t help :cry:

Of course it doesn’t. Look at the file size. It’s 10megs. You’ll be able to get out two small images if you’re lucky. The download will probably go live for the rest of the files just one or two hours before release. Maybe they’ll keep everything closed up until release.

You can count me in for a preorder-er! I’m pretty excited.

We need a physical version too!!! I would pay a lot of money for a physical Definitive Edition with some art and merchandising…

Make some screenshots and print them out for framing picture on your wall ;p That said I’m sure they could come up with some nice 3D renders of a battle/city using the textures they already have.

They could do the Sonic Mania or Pokemon Silver/Gold route and release a physical collector’s edition with download codes for the game inside.

@“Jonas Klose” said:

@GrimToadstool said:
I’m very much looking forward to the game and I’m optimistic it’ll be good, but the money is currently needed elsewhere and I’d like to see facts, not promises before I buy something. Preordering has some merits, even for the customer, but buying something out of hype is speaking to a lack of impulse control that shouldn’t be celebrated. (Except for the promotional guys, they can celebrate)

I’m not predordering because of the hype. I _love _ to see old games revived. As this was one of my favorite games in childhood, it’s natural to buy it again. Even if it’s not as good as the original one, I can run it on modern computers with better graphics. Why should I care if it’s even playable from the start? I can listen to the soundtrack for hours and I’ll be entertained enough!

Cool, by the way, I happened to remake all your favorite games from your childhood. You can shower me with money now.

@“Jonas Klose” said:
I’ve preordered, too. And, if you read this team, please give something to us early birds.
I’m already planning to take two days of vacation from my job so I can start playing at midnight and enjoy the game properly. :slight_smile:

Do games from the Windows Store usually release at midnight or has this time been announced? Steam games usually release in the early evening in the UK.

YOU SHOULD NOT PRE ORDER GAMES!

That being said, I pre ordered.

Pre-ordered as well.

A little pre-order bonus could be unique skins for certain units or buildings, sort of like SC:RE did.