Who else wants LAN support?

I want this game to stay true to its source. I want LAN support too! Who is with me?

1 Like

I very much am with you, LAN support makes getting together to game so much more fun.

I agree! LAN parties were always so much fun :slight_smile:

Yeah, that was fun.

Me too

Yes the ability to play on a network was so much fun, my brother would come over bring his computer and we would play into the wee hours of the morning.

Another vote here for LAN support.

I totally agree, I think that is essential

Hear hear for LAN

Do we know whether or not this is planned?

Yeah! Offcourse LAN is essential in a game like this.
And… I do sincerely hope that they don’t implement an DRM-kinda thing where an always internet connection is needed.

@LegoVogel said:
Yeah! Offcourse LAN is essential in a game like this.
And… I do sincerely hope that they don’t implement an DRM-kinda thing where an always internet connection is needed.

Its M$, most likely that is exactly what is needed.

Yea! AoE was one of, if not the favorite game for all the LAN-partys I had. I dont know, but I dont think its too much work to offer us some LAN and would make a lot of people happy :slight_smile:

The game still isn’t out yet. We still have time to make our voices heard. We want LAN!

I would hope LAN would be available!

WE WANT LAN
WE WANT LAN
WE WANT LAN!!!

I have always played AOE II HD on LAN with my friends. Its super fun that way. Yes, one can also play online but playing with friends in the same room, where you can be physically aware of their reactions, is amazing.
So, I personally would really appreciate if AOE DE has LAN too. I hope others also think in the same lines as me.

I remember the countles friday evenings where we would get together at someones house, order some pizza and play AOE or AOM in LAN until early morning.

Would love to see Lan support added to the game! Still host several Lan parties a year and age 3 is currently a favourite. Age 1 with Lan again would be amazing! :o

Some of the funnest times I’ve had play AOE was through lan! It should be a requisite.