Who is going to Gamesconn?

Hi All,

I put in for the ballot for a GamesConn ticket and was successful, so I’m just sorting work out before confirming my attendance and organising travel from the UK.

Are any other forum members going to be there?

Regards

Craig

Have fun dude. I tried to get a ticket for Saturday but it is all sold out…

Wish I could go, but im stuck here in the hospital, hope you guys have fun, will be waiting to hear AoE’s big announcement.

I need more gold if I ever want to travel to Europe :disappointed:

@KingDarBoja said:
I need more gold if I ever want to travel to Europe :disappointed:

Make an alliance and we’ll trading with our docks.

Its about £400 for Flights and Hotel Accommodation (No Food) for Saturday 19th to Tuesday 22nd (three nights) from London Stansted to Cologne. I’ve never been to Germany so could be interesting, though it doesn’t look like the most attractive Western European city. I’m hoping more forum users will go so can meet up. Travelling back early on the 22nd as have a Tribunal case in London at 10:30 so will have to put my suit and case papers in safe location to pick up lol.

Anyone else from the forums going other than @VaultTecHarry1?

I wish, Gamescon is kind of far from Nicaragua. I will be attending virtually via stream hahaha…

I’ll be in Cologne that evening! (Say, August 21st for the day of the AoE event).

@sniem said:
I’ll be in Cologne that evening! (Say, August 21st for the day of the AoE event).

Cool, do you have a ticket to the event they are doing then? Are you a local, any recommendations for me to do on the Saturday and Sunday beforehand?

Enjoy yourself man :slight_smile: I’d love to go, but unfortunately I’ll be in the middle of a move the entirety of next week.

I’m one of the chosen for the event, so I won’t be able to join you for the evening :slight_smile:
There are a lot of exciting places, around Rudolfplatz, Neumarkt, Belgian Quarter, the Dome close to the main station.