Whoever did the German Translation, please fix this and overall confusing campaign achievement texts

German version:

English version:

the german version translates to “win a game as the persians”. This co-exists with the persian victory achievement from the release of DE and is not unlocked when winning as the Persians. this is so misleading and a product of pure laziness.

EDIT: in gerneral i have to say that they did a poor job with the achievement names this time. before you could easily see which mission is meant with lines like " in the fourth Alaric mission “The Giant Falls”, “in the second Gajah Mada mission “Unconditional Loyalty”” or "in the fourth Sundjata mission “Blood on the River Bank”. Now you have dont have the number, nor the overall campaingn name in it. its described as followed: "Destroyed the Rashtrakuta Wonder before it is completed in “Liberation?”. or “Accumulated 100 piety points in “Enlightenment””. the problem is clearity and continuity. its hard to determine in which campaing and which campaign level you have to look. also sorry for my english, its not my mother tongue.

Some other examples:
With DE release:

DLCs:
it got worse with lords of the wests and dawn of the dukes leading to the all time low point of dynasties of indias dlc release.

2 Likes

I like some of the names since they got brilliant puns in it like you khant (cant) refuse