Why advertising with 250 population limit when you cant control more than 10 units?

Did Microsoft ■■■■■■ their loyal AOE fanbase? Why did the show zoom out and 250 units, showing us big battles when in reality, you cant even move with 10 Centurions? Show me one, just one example video (put in on youtube I’m waiting) that you can go with, lets say 20 units (chose any units you like) from point A to B without themself blocking each other 50 times, and I’m gonna delete this post and make a positive review on Microsoft store.

The only good thing in this game is the new graphics. Thats all. Why not advertise just with: “nice new graphic” Done. All the rest is just lying to your face.

If you gonna writte here: “bruh they will fix it” dont even bother wasting your time. It isnt early access.

PS: Dont buy Sea of Thieve. Microsoft got a nice run ■■■■■■■ up games lately. Glad we have youtube reviews.

I found it’s manageable. In fact, units are better at filtering between buildings than before. They’ll never be like a game that lets you overlap units and condense them 100 into the space of 10.

That being said, I do hope they work on a few things with it.

It’s definitely improved from the original game - In that units would get stuck and that be it whereas in this one they recover and continue moving when a space opens up which is much better.

False. It was false advertising! Microsoft said: “improved pathfinding”. Its worse. It would even hold up in court. You could literaly sue Microsoft for this. But of course no one does. Today game industry can do what they want.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4g9F-pGQOco&lc=z23ddjupay2tgnmaa04t1aokghbup412g31ygrjb2dhork0h00410.1522173161450127

@thebloodly said:
Did Microsoft **** their loyal AOE fanbase? Why did the show zoom out and 250 units, showing us big battles when in reality, you cant even move with 10 Centurions? Show me one, just one example video (put in on youtube I’m waiting) that you can go with, lets say 20 units (chose any units you like) from point A to B without themself blocking each other 50 times, and I’m gonna delete this post and make a positive review on Microsoft store.

The only good thing in this game is the new graphics. Thats all. Why not advertise just with: “nice new graphic” Done. All the rest is just lying to your face.

If you gonna writte here: “bruh they will fix it” dont even bother wasting your time. It isnt early access.

PS: Dont buy Sea of Thieve. Microsoft got a nice run **** up games lately. Glad we have youtube reviews.

silly noob. learn to play. pop isn’t large enough in my opinion.

Noob? How old are you 12? Did you read my post little fanboy? Show me a video footage YOU DID of units moving from point A to B. If you are that “professional” and Im the noob, teach me sensai.

Lol that reply. Your not helping your case here…

Im still waiting for someone show me to control more than 20 units. Im still waiting…“omg that reply.” “such a ■■■■ response” …blah blah. Just show me facts.

bruh they will fix it

@“Andy P”

In truth I do not think there is so much problem of pathfinding as that. After I do not know if it comes from the fact that the game was already like that before and I adapted my way of playing and moving the units … It must also be said that some features like the “A click” for having an automatic attack from point A to point B literally gathers certain pathfinding defects, the trajectories of the unit adapt according to what they will encounter, and therefore they no longer follow a linear trajectory.

In terms of gameplay it’s really exceptional.

On the other hand, some would like a management of the formations, and the horrible displacements of AoE2 (the units that merge / disappear rather than clashing to get through a narrow corridor). Clearly AoE DE is more realistic, when your group of soldiers in a row by 5 can’t go in a corridor where only the rank by 3 is possible, it is chaos, but in reality the same phenomenon exists also, just look at traffic jams during holidays …, there are bodyblocks, and finally maybe 1 or 2 per rank can pass, and you have to manage to help units. It gives a small dynamic side of fluids, road congestion, etc. quite nice.

I prefer that, even if we lose a little gameplay that see disappearing one unit in another and reappear once the obstacle crossed as in AoE2 … We do not play a ghostbuster.

As far as the movement of the units is not perfect, I notice some bug with units that “take their feet in the carpet”, and remain immobilized regardless of the order they are given (1 game out of 50?) .
The unit turns on itself but does not move, we ended up removing the unit to recover population, but it is true that eventually we can hope that this kind of thing will be patched.

See you

@thebloodly said:
Im still waiting for someone show me to control more than 20 units. Im still waiting…“omg that reply.” “such a **** response” …blah blah. Just show me facts.

250 pop is not needed to control 20 unit at same time, is needed to do big eco mass more units etc etc no one control 20 unit at same moment , but people wanna have to possibility to have better eco , new strategy and map control. If u play 50 pop u can have low villager number low pop and , for example tower will be a great support. In team game with 250 pop often someone reach pop limit, and 1 good player can handle 2 intermediate, if the pop was lower this cant happens…

@oOLeGiONOo0 said:

As far as the movement of the units is not perfect, I notice some bug with units that “take their feet in the carpet”, and remain immobilized regardless of the order they are given (1 game out of 50?) .
The unit turns on itself but does not move, we ended up removing the unit to recover population, but it is true that eventually we can hope that this kind of thing will be patched.

This happened to me yesterday, approx 15 Roman legion that I’d selected and numbered, they just wouldn’t move and instead shuffled around on their spot all tight together. I seemed to solve it by selecting one unit and moving it, after about 5 or 6 attempts I then seemed to pick the right unit and they all unclustered and could move again

Weird

@thebloodly said:
Noob? How old are you 12? Did you read my post little fanboy? Show me a video footage YOU DID of units moving from point A to B. If you are that “professional” and Im the noob, teach me sensai.

You’ll notice that my signature has links to videos.

@Penelinfi said:
bruh they will fix it

Yeaaah we’ve heard this before. They fked up, good job.

I think that is ok.