Why did China cancel the early crossbow?

I guess the chinese are not supposed to have any weaknesses in these games whatsoever.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a conspiracy, just think it’s a prejudice
 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I as a German don’t play Germans in AOE3 but mostly Dutch and Russians, so what?
I just like the other civ’s mechanics and units more.
My god MAN UP for real and stop crying.
The forum is full of threads of Iranians already crying that the Abbasid are talking Arabic and now you add up on this. I’m really tired of this please stop trolling and crying.
It’s a freaking video Game Jesus Christ

2 Likes

You’re really a collection of Internet history rumors.

Zhu Yuanzhang, the founding emperor of the Ming Dynasty,was 100% Han chinese.

The reason why the Forbidden City has 9999 rooms is that the heavenly palace where immortals live is 10000 rooms, so the emperor on earth can’t override it.

At the same time, in Chinese traditional culture, 9 means the largest number, which has nothing to do with the so-called “Tengri”.

1 Like

When Zhu Yuanzhang established the Ming Dynasty, he put forward the slogan â€œé©±é™€èƒĄè™ïŒŒæąć€äž­ćŽâ€, which means to drive away the Mongolian rulers, rebuild China, and vigorously promote and revive Chinese traditional culture and costumes. Isn’t that enough?

Of course, after nearly a century of rule, the court costumes of the Ming Dynasty retained some Mongolian elements. What can this represent? The influence of culture has always been mutual. China has been a multi-ethnic country since ancient times. Now Chinese people wear suits, so now China is a foreign regime?

The so-called half Mongol probably refers to Zhu Di, the son of Zhu Yuanzhang. In a multi-ethnic country ruled by Han nationality and orthodox Chinese culture, there is a leader with a little Mongolian descent. What’s the big problem? What’s more, this is only unofficial history, which has never been recognized by the historians.

When it comes to foreign rulers, there are obviously more examples in Europe, okay?

1 Like

In addition to the yuan and Qing Dynasties, China has never lacked foreign regimes, but almost all of them will take the initiative to learn Chinese culture and system. Even if they get a certain ruling power, it is also a Chinese regime. This is the biggest difference between China and Europe. One pays attention to cultural identity and the other pays attention to Blood and race.

China is a hybrid of the Ming and Qing dynasties in aoe3. This is so weird.
But in any case, the Qing dynasty was an ancient Chinese dynasty. Also I don’t think the Ming dynasty could stand up to industrialized European countries.

The palace of any dynasty will not allow civilians to enter. This is a class problem and has nothing to do with nationality and race.

I suggest you first systematically understand and learn about Chinese history, rather than talking nonsense according to your own feelings. Your words are full of common sense mistakes.

In AOE4, China’s problem was that the second landmark was too expensive to build.

1 Like

China is the best civ in AOE2.Although Chinese players often complain that China has no gunpowder weapons. I think it has something to do with balance.

During the Ming Dynasty, Europe was not industrialized. European countries without industrialization have no advantages. The Ming Dynasty is a big country with strong national strength. Although the weapons at the end of the Ming Dynasty were not advanced enough, it is not a problem to rely on strong national strength to defeat other opponents.

Don’t argue with people who talk nonsense, it’s just a waste of time. The more you reply to him, the more exciting he will feel.

It’s just a hypothesis. In fact, it was difficult for the Ming Dynasty to deal with the nomadic tribes in the north. The Qing Dynasty easily solved them.

I never advocate discussing irrelevant history and politics in the game forum, but some people always like to distort the historical truth. In this case, I will refute it.

Everyone should stop discussing irrelevant history and focus on the history in the game, such as whether China should have early crossbows.

1 Like

Yes, the Ming Dynasty was not good at dealing with the nomads in the north. It could only control them in the north, but failed to completely conquer them. Manchurians in the Qing Dynasty were close to other nomadic nationalities in culture and thought, and knew how to deal with other nomadic nationalities. The Qing Dynasty was the best imperial dynasty in Chinese history to deal with ethnic issues.However, the Ming Dynasty was easier to accept new things than the Qing Dynasty, and liked new technology and advanced ideology and culture. If it were the Ming Dynasty, the outcome of the Qing Dynasty would be different.

I seldom play aoe2, it’s not my favorite game type. I just know that Chinese aoe2 players are not satisfied with the Chinese settings in this game. The Chinese is weak in the early stage and a little strong in the middle and late stage in AOE2, but there is also a stronger civilization than the Chinese in the later stage. The Chinese are not strong in other competition modes. This makes the situation of Chinese people in the game a little awkward and difficult to use. So Chinese players will complain.

lolit’s not trolling and crying。 If this civilization has been weak in the early stage of the game, it will be difficult for players to play well. If there is a civilization of their own country in the game, players will certainly play their own country’s civilization first. If this civilization is difficult to play, it may affect some people’s willingness to buy this game. Of course, you can choose to play other civilizations, but it will certainly have an impact on game sales
If you play aoe3de for the first time and Chinese civ for the first time, you will know how difficult this game is. If the Chinese civ of aoe4 is the same as that of aoe3de, you’ll feel tired of this game experience. it will naturally be considered that Microsoft deliberately did it, a bias against Chinese civ
 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I heard it was Bill Gates who gave that order. Personally.

2 Likes