Why knights and long swordsmans are trained faster than eagles?

You will not read this much times comming from me, but, it is ok as is. Siege has slow TT and it is a huge investment. Skirms fall like flies against Eagles. You don’t have to mass them in Castle age to defend your arches from siege and Skirms. If you reduce the eagles TT it will OP

what ? is this english level 1

you thinking wrong. mangonel’s trainig time doesn’t matter.
when you see, oppenent’s has siege near of his knights you need to change to eagle your army or when you see he did too many skirm+siege you need mass eagles for stop.

but they are very slow training and mass skirms easily killing eagle warriors, you need atleast 15-20 eagle warrior, but all your crossbows will be dead until you get this number. 10 knight %100 better and faster produced than 20 eagle warrior which is weaker and slow producing.
i am 1540 elo btw

1 Like

it is imposibble to catch a cav archer with eagle warrior on castle age

scouts can easily kill feudal age eagles and man at arms slay eagle warriors too with his 21 sec training

1 Like

30 sec for eagle warrior is ok i think. elite eagle warrior already training fast

Si preferís te lo digo en perfecto español, maestro de la lengua inglesa

One reason I think that the TT for eagles is slower is that once you reach castle you can have 3 barracks up for eagles for the same cost as 2 stables and the one barracks you need to make the stable. Also as eagles are cheaper you could more easily add a 4th barracks for even faster production.

2 Likes

Friendly reminder pros often build kts as vikings. So you claim you could outpostrush Viper? 11

2 Likes

A lot of the stuff that happens in the top 200 has very little relevance to most avg players.