Will Age of Empires IV be available on steam?

i think not. maybe after release

When will it get released?

@“Gurre 2” said:
When will it get released?

In steam, not planned now.

@Augustusman said:
@TheMaigod said:
they won’t put it in steam,only sell it in microsoft store.but if they put it in steam,it must be more people join the game and use workshop to create more interesting products.plus,aoe will get a better sale and also bigger influence.

Ms isn’t a little studio.

what means? in my opinion,it will be a big barrier for many players to buy it.microsoft store is not as useful as steam and not common as steam for people buy games in some area,such as in china.plus,there are many old players thinking that microsoft play a bad role in aoe development after aoe3 founded.they keep a negative attitude in aoe4

@TheMaigod said:

@Augustusman said:

@TheMaigod said:

they won’t put it in steam,only sell it in microsoft store.but if they put it in steam,it must be more people join the game and use workshop to create more interesting products.plus,aoe will get a better sale and also bigger influence.

Ms isn’t a little studio.

what means? in my opinion,it will be a big barrier for many players to buy it.microsoft store is not as useful as steam and not common as steam for people buy games in some area,such as in china.plus,there are many old players thinking that microsoft play a bad role in aoe development after aoe3 founded.they keep a negative attitude in aoe4

Steam is not going to solve the problems magically.