Will AoE 4 feature on upcoming E3 or Gamescom event?

Dont get me wrong guys but large percentage of games have alpha gameplay usually within 6 months of announcement release. It will be 10 month since announcement and so far nothing.

I would expect at LEAST alpha screenshots if not gameplay itself.

I consider any further discussion about the game futile if AoE 4 makes no show since there is 0 official information since trailer release last August. The game might be as well not even started.

Probably we’ll get something about it in the upcomming E3, maybe an AOE 2: DE Trailer too.

@mouttie556 said:
Probably we’ll get something about it in the upcomming E3, maybe an AOE 2: DE Trailer too.

Nobody really cares for the DEs of 20th century games. They are merely and barely a consolation. The next actual sequel is what we really want to see.

@Panmisiek86 said:
Dont get me wrong guys but large percentage of games have alpha gameplay usually within 6 months of announcement release. It will be 10 month since announcement and so far nothing.

I would expect at LEAST alpha screenshots if not gameplay itself.

I consider any further discussion about the game futile if AoE 4 makes no show since there is 0 official information since trailer release last August. The game might be as well not even started.

I really Hope to see something new. I totally agree with you. 10 months without info.

@UrbanizedGem684 said:

@mouttie556 said:

Nobody really cares for the DEs of 20th century games. They are merely and barely a consolation. The next actual sequel is what we really want to see.

You are quite wrong, my friend. The ammount of tournaments happening in aoe 2 is good, that community is still strong. I believe AOE 2 community is waiting impatiently for DE.

News about AoE IV started at Gamescom and I bet more information may come from the same event this year. E3 isn’t out of the question, however it has historically been for Xbox One announcements.

@rhrmn said:
News about AoE IV started at Gamescom and I bet more information may come from the same event this year. E3 isn’t out of the question, however it has historically been for Xbox One announcements.

Maybe PC gaming show?

This the list for Pcgaming show:

No Microsoft or RELIC. So no Age of Empires

@nonlosojimmy said:
This the list for Pcgaming show:
PC Gaming Show at E3 2018 teases reveals by Sega, Square Enix, Crytek, Double Fine Productions, and more - Gematsu

No Microsoft or RELIC. So no Age of Empires

“…and more.”

Still possible there’s an announcement for AoE II:DE, if not AoE IV.

I’m thinking a gamescom presentation is more of a possibility, but that would be missing on a lot of exposure I guess.

Oh boy… we’ll get nothing for June… and if that’s true it only means one thing, aoe4 is still far far faaar away from release…

@UrbanizedGem684 said:
Oh boy… we’ll get nothing for June… and if that’s true it only means one thing, aoe4 is still far far faaar away from release…

Obviously, the last time we have a teaser.

Microsoft however is there, with their xbox website.

I will pee my pants if I see anything related to AOE, no matter if it is 2,3,4.

@UrbanizedGem684 said:
Microsoft however is there, with their xbox website.

Yes. But this list is related to

So dear Friends, a week to MS’s conference. How many chances to see AOE 4?

Slim I guess, since Relic is not mentioned as well. Would be nice for new info and we are all hungry for that, but I’d rather them take their time and do it when they are confident enough with what they have under the scenes.

Btw, this is of course non-sense, but just for your amusement fortune teller predicts AOE (with knights) to be at E3.

Journalism these days :smiley:

lol. This guy is good at reading the cards :smiley: i trust him.