Will devs ever respond?

Their PR is kinda awful, but is hard to blame the devs, exactly. I adressed those questions on a topic right after the launch, and a dev even came out to speak, meaning that they are well aware of the situation, even though they remain pretty silent.

But thing is, from what I can tell the people who work developing the game need to take their free time to answer the community out there. They already focus their efforts on a normal shift for the development and also need to do unpaid counter shift work to reach up the fans on common issues and demands. I don’t think that this is right.

What I think that should be done is that Microsoft should invest in some PR team to specifically address this game. Someone to answer some more topics here and there, with things like “this is not being aimed right now”, “that is currently being worked on”; settle some doubts; update the common issues posts more frequently; make posts clarifying when a next update should be expected. Things like that would not hurt. On the contrary, it would greatly help.

11 Likes