Will my 7-year old probook 6450b with HD graphics (no discrete graphics card)( work?

Hey! Jsut wondering! Will my 7-year old probook 6450b with HD graphics work?? Or will someone of you guys start the old game with me and play through gamespy arcade. Hmm ,amybe gamesarcade was down… but I know there was anothwer way of playing the old game online still! Don’t remeber the name though! Do you think my computer will work if i have low settings? I don’t care about the graphicss just wanna have the possibility to play my old game online. Thank! :smiley:

I personally dont know but the chance is there since we still dont know which engine will be used or how complex they will make the game so i cheer for you and hope you can play it. :smiley: actually i dont know any site where you can still play the old games online in 2014 there was gamespy but after that year i have heard nothing of them to continue the service so i hope you find site which you can tell us here too :smiley: ;).

@Kaicho said:
I personally dont know but the chance is there since we still dont know which engine will be used or how complex they will make the game so i cheer for you and hope you can play it. :smiley: actually i dont know any site where you can still play the old games online in 2014 there was gamespy but after that year i have heard nothing of them to continue the service so i hope you find site which you can tell us here too :smiley: ;).

Genie engine from original game.

To play oldies there are game ranger and voobly

A good service to use is GameRanger. I haven’t had much luck with voobly so Game Ranger would be better

@Augustusman said:

Ohh okay so i was a little behind thanks for the information.

@ImTheRealSlayer said:
A good service to use is GameRanger. I haven’t had much luck with voobly so Game Ranger would be better

@Augustusman said:

Okay so there are still sites that you can use to play AoE with you mates online :stuck_out_tongue: i think i know what i will do in my free time :smiley: thanks guys

@SwedenJohan said:
Hey! Jsut wondering! Will my 7-year old probook 6450b with HD graphics work??

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition requires that your integrated graphics supports DirectX 11 or newer. The Intel i5 450M Intel HD Graphics supports DirectX 10. You will need to buy a PC with 3rd generation Intel i5 with HD 4000 graphics or newer which supports DirectX 11 in order to play the game.

Source

@Kaicho said:

@Augustusman said:

Ohh okay so i was a little behind thanks for the information.

@ImTheRealSlayer said:

@Augustusman said:

Okay so there are still sites that you can use to play AoE with you mates online :stuck_out_tongue: i think i know what i will do in my free time :smiley: thanks guys

If you want to play AoE original then my GameRanger username is ImTheRealSlayer

https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/1294/can-you-run-aoe-de-a-definitive-checklist