Will the age of empires 4 closed beta be sent to all insiders?

I recently updated my insider information for the empires 4 beta. my profile is literally complete.

Will all insiders be given beta

16 Likes

sorry but i am pretty sure that only a select few will be given an invite (unless they plan for 100k playtesters xD)

1 Like

They said they can get betas on stupid sites like all insiders, these are just a few. Do you have any information on how many insiders there are

Hi @logikanana, The last time I saw at The Age Insider Program – Age of Empires there were over 172,000 registered insiders. It seems that the Alienware promotion is now shown on the insider home page instead of the total number of insiders. That should change back to the tally of registered insiders once the promotion is over.

6 Likes

172,000 is quite a lot. So, will these 172,000 be able to access the aoe 4 closed beta?

@logikanana The plans for the beta haven’t been announced yet but I would like to see it ramp up to release so that most insiders with systems which meet or exceed the minimum system requirements will be able to participate.

6 Likes

Maybe we will have a date or even the launch of the beta the day after tomorrow (end of the virtual village)

2 Likes

i managed to get a 3080 in an Alienware R11, I really hope I can get into the beta

3 Likes

You are likely to participate in beta. I wrote a post about possible system requirements, you can read if you want.

9 Likes

I will do anything asked of me for beta access. I want to be the first kid of my block to play AoE4

9 Likes

I’m hoping to get in, too! Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

hopefully :frowning: I’ve been waiting for Age 4 since age 3 came out xd

1 Like

i got mail on aoe 3 de beta testing hope this time also i got mail for aoe 4 beta

4 Likes

I’m hoping to get in, too! Good luck everyoneeeee!

6 Likes

there will most likely been staged beta invites, gradually getting bigger and bigger

4 Likes

since i have known myself im waiting for this game man i want to be in the beta test for real , i hope that everyone would taste that feeling

4 Likes

I Hope everyone gets an invitation :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hopefully I been waiting for AoE 4 since 15years. :heart_eyes: it feels like a childhood dreams come true

3 Likes

Same as me! Crossing fingers right now

1 Like

La beta est très attendu. Je pense que tout le monde a hâte d’y jouer.