Will the new UI carry over to classic mode?

When playing with classic mode and the original graphics I hope we are still able to take advantage of the new features like a modern UI etc. I don’t know if we have a official word on this or not. But I hope they don’t stay too faithful with the classic mode, this is a new product after all.

i think thats the point of classic mode but, i dont know.

The most logical way would be that you could toggle old and new features so you can build up your prefered combination. (like graphics,sounds,soundtrack,ui,new features …)

@AsunderHarp8390 said:
The most logical way would be that you could toggle old and new features so you can build up your prefered combination. (like graphics,sounds,soundtrack,ui,features …)

I would love this. But sadly that’s a very rare feature going by my experience with other remastered who feature a classic mode. It’s often either/or :frowning:

IMHO, I’m sure they’ll eventually consider improving the UI but probably not before release. This is purely conjecture on my part. I have no idea.

AFAIK the only thing to be changed from Classic AoE to Classic Mode will be the resolution, a la UPatch.

@AsunderHarp8390 said:
The most logical way would be that you could toggle old and new features so you can build up your prefered combination. (like graphics,sounds,soundtrack,ui,new features …)

This would destroy Multiplayer compatibility, and I don’t know if there’s enough time and money for the devs to implement this. Maybe for SP?