Will the original map from the 1998 Age Of Empires Trial 'Opening Moves' Be available in this edit?

One of the most nostalgic things i can ever experience is attempting to find the old installer for the Age Of Empires Trial on some shady website hoping it wont fry my entire system when launching.

My mission? To play the absolutley FANTASTIC map ‘Opening Moves’ which is the third scenario of the Reign of the Hittites campaign in the Age of Empires Trial.

It starts you off with only two Hittie priests in close proximity to a stoneaged enemy player Mitanni (Yellow), with plenty of villagers to turn.
After some serious Wololo’ing you have to take on the far more advanced civilization of Mitanni (Red) across the river valley of Tigris-Euphrates.
Gold resouces are severly limited and you must be cautious on where you spend it.

-Roses are Red.
-Wololo.
-Roses are Blue.

Is this masterful piece of art going to be in the new edition of Age Of Empires?

Sincerly: Lazy.

Yes. https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/comment/17358/#Comment_17358

This was my favorite as well

Hated the misión too much because if you came too close to enemy buildings, villagers would start chasing your priests until dead.