Will there be an age of empires hd

age of empires is a good game, and i love how they are remastering it, but i want to play the original, with the original graphics, the original ai, basically, i want a game that is the same as the original in every aspect but it is far more mod freindly similar to how they did it with age 2

Looks like that’s what this is…

@anothersqueaker said:
age of empires is a good game, and i love how they are remastering it, but i want to play the original, with the original graphics, the original ai, basically, i want a game that is the same as the original in every aspect but it is far more mod freindly similar to how they did it with age 2

There will be a “classic mode” so fans can play the game with the original graphics.

@rhrmn said:

@anothersqueaker said:

There will be a “classic mode” so fans can play the game with the original graphics.

A Classic mode would be awesome! I just wanted to open a thread and complain about the new Graphics! But if there is an option to go to the original Graphics that’s fine for me.
Do you have a source for your information?

Okay just curious if you want everything exactly the same… all Bugs Problems etc why dont you just Play the old Version!? hmm… I mean they cant make for everyone a part remaster… i think if you wanna remaster Things then you should get it on better engine etc… not only allowing modding!?

@DesAnderes said:

@rhrmn said:

@anothersqueaker said:

A Classic mode would be awesome! I just wanted to open a thread and complain about the new Graphics! But if there is an option to go to the original Graphics that’s fine for me.

Look here under “Features”.

@DesAnderes said:

Oh, my good man, welcome to our humble forum. I can assure you that @rhrmn always has a source for his information. He’s a local legend.

@“Andy P” said:

@DesAnderes said:

Oh, my good man, welcome to our humble forum. I can assure you that @rhrmn always has a source for his information. He’s a local legend.

At this rate the Age team may need to reinstate me as a Community Sage. lol

I never saw this coming.