Windows 10 Fall Creators Update offers new gaming settings and GPU stats in Task Manager

I just updated Windows 10 to the Insider build 16226.1000 today. Here is a screenshot of new options in Task Manager and settings:

Hrm, that does look interesting. Not really a suggestion or question about AOE:DE though…

It’s actually a suggestion to try the new Windows 10 Insider build that offers new gaming features that can be used when testing AoE DE.

@DiveDive3726 said:
It’s actually a suggestion to try the new Windows 10 Insider build that offers new gaming features that can be used when testing AoE DE. One option is described here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/record-game-clips-game-dvr-windows-10

Recording a game clip will be in violation of the NDA

off topic in a way: hasn’t the xbox app always had a built-in DVR? is this update just to seperate it from the app?

Recording a game clip and sharing would be a violation. You could record a clip of your play and perhaps improve your own AoE experience.

@DiveDive3726 said:
Recording a game clip and sharing would be a violation. You could record a clip of your play and perhaps improve your own AoE experience.

a. Do not take photos, videos, or audio recordings of the Game
b. Do not post photos, videos, or audio recordings of the Game on any venue.
c. Do not describe any part of the Game on any venue unless we’ve instructed you to
d. Do not allow others to watch you play the Game
e. Do not leave the Game running unattended.

Although I do think they need to say if we can record a clip of any glitches for them to be able to see how they were made.

I stand corrected. Thanks for reminding.

Perhaps a moderator can move this post to off-topic forum.