Winner of Wololo Wednesday. if i choose "AOE:DE pre-order code", is it the full package of the game?

please answer me, i have follow up question… thanks :slight_smile:

Can you elaborate on the question?

If you mean “does it contain Rise of Rome” then yes, the definitive edition includes the expansion. (And the demo campaigns, and classic mode, there is no launch day DLC for the title.)
If you mean “does it include beta access” then presumably yes, but I’m not entirely sure so maybe wait for a previous winner to answer or ask Jenn over PM and post the answer here yourself.

first, thanks for answering :slight_smile:
i mean, if i choose the prize AOE:DE pre-order code,
its just same as i buy the whole game?

Yes.

Except maybe possibly the beta access I’m not entirely sure, but that would be more of a weird system oversight you can probably get fixed by asking about it than a real intentional thing.

The game is only sold as one package, so if they gave away half the game as a price they would have to develop a special half version for us, and we would need to buy the normal whole game anyway to get the full experience, since there is no way to buy the second half separately. Since that would be kind of pointless, they won’t do that.

And if they did at least you’re not the only person falling for it because I already picked it as my price. :wink:

its just the same as i Buy the whole game? Y or N?

and
what if i choose it, but i dont have windows 10.? how can i play it?

yah, im planning to choose that also,
but my second worry is,
i dont have Windows 10 OS… so how could i enjoy/play it? :frowning:

That one is impossible to answer for anyone here unless you can tell what operating system you do have. Windows 8? XP? Ubuntu Linux? I read one story around here from someone who was apparently accepted into beta with Windows 7, no update on if or how it actually ran, but no complaints either. So I guess that worked for them?..

For all other systems I have even less of a clue, but maybe someone else can answer it after you post the name of your operating system. Good luck with it either way.

My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate (desktop)… and Windows 8.1 (laptop)…

hoping theres a way for it… im waiting for the reply of miss jenny :slight_smile:

thanks my friend :slight_smile:

@WildestWolf153 said:
My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate (desktop)… and Windows 8.1 (laptop)…

hoping theres a way for it… im waiting for the reply of miss jenny :slight_smile:

thanks my friend :slight_smile:

Windows 10 is required to play AoE:DE during the closed beta and will be required to pay it after release. I have heard of people who were able to activate Windows 10 on their PC using the Windows 7 or Windows 8 product key, even though the free upgrade offer has expired. You might want to give it a try. Otherwise you’ll need to purchase a retail license of Windows 10 or buy a new or used PC with Windows 10 preinstalled.