Wololo achievement not progressing

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.46295.0 6421374
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

The progress for the wololo achievement is not progressing on the steam achievement page. I’ve only noticed recently so i’m not sure how long it has been. I’m at 745/1,00 in the tracker and after some campaign missions and various multiplayer games with conversions the number hasn’t changed.
During those games my friends got other achievements without issues.
Tried following this “workaround”: Achievement not triggering: Beat an AI opponent on "Hard" difficulty - #22 by TheNowaker but it didn’t work

The strangest thing is that one of my friend got the achievement last week. By my count i have converted about 200 units since i noticed so it may be possible that the game is keeping track of the correct number and not updating steam. I’ll try to convert enough units so i’m sure i should have passed the 1,000 mark and see what happens.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

Not sure

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play game
  2. Convert some units
  3. Check the steam achievement progress

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Steam should display the up-to-date progress for the achievement

1 Like

Interesting to learn other people encounter the same problem as I do. The Wololo achievement is bugged by me as well.

As far as I’m concerned:
"
most achievements that require a certain amount of something (eg collect 100 relics, get 100 conversions by a missionary, etc.) are bugged by me. They get to a certain number and then won’t progress any further.

It’s odd I’ve for instance never got the farms achievement, even though the hussar spam is my favorite strat in the game… 11
"
(see New obtained medals disappear since last patch - #2 by AoE2and3fan)

My progress stuck at 937/1000 for weeks now. Is there any follow-up on this bug?

There is also this other weird thing where using missionaries to convert units actually doesn’t seem to count. I learned this getting the “Unexpected” achievement, where the conversions not counting was indeed unexpected.

Hi all!

For me both achievements seems to be working, can you add a video of this issue please?

I transformed some units, closed the game, checked Steam and the achievements’ counter were higher

Thanks!

I don’t think sending my video would help. Because it stuck at 937, no matter how many units I convert now, or on MP or Single Player.