Worker attack move

The Problem is, if someone run into my “eco” and even i got enough unit’s to defend, assoon you get a worker into your army Group, you are not able to use a attack move.

For some reason if you take worker + army into a Group, it prio the worker!

For me, i wish we could get a simple Attack move as worker also!

It would be way better if a worker has the same Interface as a Unit, but get a “Building” button , and this Building button open up the current worker Interface forbuilding.

It is so frustrating, if you got workers in your Group, and you cannot use attack move with your army.

1 solution.) give workers attack move, and a Building menü button

2 solution.) prio army not workers, and enable tab while for switchting beetween unit Groups . to get into Building menü if you really want to.

ye u are right

Or at least allow a hot key for attack move while there is a villager in the group, so that the military units attack move, even if the villager doesn’t respond to it.

Just micro better, this way it is harder for you to defend against attacks. Also, after attack-moving with your selected group of units+workers, double click on workers and move them away, with double clicking them you select all workers at once and no units are mixed in.

@Aaryn GenD thats a dumb Statement.
It has nothing to do with Micro.

If you Play only 1 unit type,
Example 4 horse farms, and product only 1 unit type it works with your double click Thing , or you use Control + click.

BUT good Players mix up Units , and then its not so easy anymore !!

And do you know how dumb the Pathing is in this game? i could cry everytime i see my Units moving from A to B.

Micro should be good Splitting, good fokusfire, good unit composition.
attacking the correct Units (counterunits)
Pull workers if needet,
Pull dmg one away, and so on.

THATS Micro.

And not use all your clicks to select no workers, and use a simple aclick behind the enemy line.
Cause fokusfire is in this game mostly a bad move for you.
Simple pathing issues will kill this .

So the only way to Micro well is, to use a attack move and then if your Units are near to enemy Units, you use your mouse and fokusfire!

BUT this is not really possible cause this worker nonsense

And if you click double click on this unittype, all of your Units want to attack a single archer (example)
DUMB!

@maxaut said:
@Aaryn GenD thats a dumb Statement.
It has nothing to do with Micro.

If you Play only 1 unit type,
Example 4 horse farms, and product only 1 unit type it works with your double click Thing , or you use Control + click.

BUT good Players mix up Units , and then its not so easy anymore !!

And do you know how dumb the Pathing is in this game? i could cry everytime i see my Units moving from A to B.

Micro should be good Splitting, good fokusfire, good unit composition.
attacking the correct Units (counterunits)
Pull workers if needet,
Pull dmg one away, and so on.

THATS Micro.

And not use all your clicks to select no workers, and use a simple aclick behind the enemy line.
Cause fokusfire is in this game mostly a bad move for you.
Simple pathing issues will kill this .

So the only way to Micro well is, to use a attack move and then if your Units are near to enemy Units, you use your mouse and fokusfire!

BUT this is not really possible cause this worker nonsense

And if you click double click on this unittype, all of your Units want to attack a single archer (example)
DUMB!

Good players do not mix up anything, watch a first person vod of a true expert and compare it to your own.
I said nothing about focus fire, read my post again before you claim such nonsense. You are supposed to double click your workers to select them all, then click away so they move back… that way you don’t select your army & your workers…and yes, it belongs to micro, sc:bw has a way more buggy unit interaction and you don’t see people complain there.
Aoe3 had an option named “Select only military”, this will only select military units if some villagers are mixed in there when you drag box them.

why i should PUULL all workers away from my eco Things , only cause the Interface does not allow a attack move with workers??

Do not compare this to real Age of Empires!
Cause ATTACK MOVE is not existend in age of Empires series!

Read my first post again.
Easy solution would be, to prio the army, or give workers the same Interface as our army.
With a new Icon for Buildings to open up the Building menü.

This would be better in Terms of Micro and controll in generall.

But the pathing in this game is anyway so bad, that fights are more lucky then everythink else.
maybe your melee’s run to your Opponent, maybe there is a small rock and they run back to your base, who know’s.