Would you like AOE: DE to be a service like Windows 10?

Windows 10 haves FeedBack Hub application where users can fill a poll what they want, other people wote and Microsoft does it. Would you like AOE: DE to be just like it? E.g. new features added by user request after game is released?

That would be my plan for AOE IV and again I want both the cookies. Don’t worry I’ll just eat one per day.

Very complicated with old engine. But can be.

Mientras cobren tanto dinero no iran a ninguna parte

@charlyutrilla said:
Mientras cobren tanto dinero no iran a ninguna parte

Que cosa?

I have the feeling it is like that already. For that reason they call it the definitive edition.

No, they have other projects to work on (2 DE and 3 DE). I don’t want any new content for any of the DE:s just patches fixing issues with balance and technical stuff.

I would like new content now and then. Doesn’t mean Microsoft stops working on AOE2 DE, AOE3DE and AOEIV though.

I had no idea there was a AOE2 DE & AOE3 DE on the works. This is stupid. AEO2 HD is already very popular on Steam. They even launched new DLC to it. A game from 1999 got two new DLC’s last year with new civilizations and campaigns. It has a nice player base, it works without bugs and there is ton of mods to it! Don’t make another version, just give it a big update.

And AOE3? Maybe. That one really needs an update. But I play AOE3 using the Wars of Liberty Overhaul mod, which transforms the thing into a brand new game. It brings so much content (civilizations, units and maps) that I could not go back to the original AOE3.

AOE4 is something I really want, however, it has to surpass the last games in both features and content. Maps, ages, civs. If it is just a watered down version… then AOE 4 will basically be AOE 3 DE. I am sure no one wants that…

Kinda OT but I would really appreciate the option to buy the game on Steam. I understand it’s kinda exclusive product of Microsoft and Steam has a large profit cut but still - I have to admit I prefer Steam when it comes to game services :frowning:

No. Games as a service doesn’t really work well for traditional RTS games.

:

Kinda OT but I would really appreciate the option to buy the game on Steam. I understand it’s kinda exclusive product of Microsoft and Steam has a large profit cut but still - I have to admit I prefer Steam when it comes to game services :frowning:
Because they disagree MS conditions related with Xbox service and new windows 10 apps.
AoE DE are made in this way. The other thing is Win10 exclusive, even in steam.