These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: ######
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
An AI player had the wrong name, one not even belonging to the civilization. In this case, the Lithuanian player had Tong Yaghu Khagan, which is a Tatar player name.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
Due to this only happening once, I am not entirely sure of the steps to reproduce the issue. All I know is that the Tatars, whom the erroneous player name belonged to, were present in the other team, and that may have been the source of the issue.
- Open the menu and prepare a team game.
- Have all players other than yourself set to random.
- Start the game and hope one of the AI names doesn’t match.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The Lithuanian player would have a correct name and not a Tatar one.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.