Xbox auto econ vil bug

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: xbox

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

when queuing a ton of houses on auto economy the whole population of vil go to build them, if one attempts to stop it by removing auto econ selections the vils glitch out in place, unable to queue more vils and if one is on advanced interface and doesn’t remember the exact ratios they had selected there is no end to the mass of glitchy vils as the original one or two selected to build continue along… the more queued buildings the greater the glitchy mass

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

*)
100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. get to castle
  2. build second TC on gold across the field
    3.go on auto econ, preferably with advanced interface
  3. queue 20 houses by TC2, watch a horde of farmers descend across the field
  4. quickly press x on economy to remove selections, watch as the vils glitch out
  5. attempt to queue more vils in either TC, fail to do so
  6. scream & rage quit the ranked match you were in

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

idk, how it was before that update when only the 2 pr 3 i had sent that way complete their assigned tasks

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

i have a clip but in truth its so easy to replicate there’s no way you can screw it up

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hi @StickWarrior73
This issue has been reported many times and is already being tracked :slight_smile:
Thanks!