XBOX quick walling does does not work

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD. double taping the Y button is supposed to quicly pull up a pallisade on xbox but it does not work

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Select. Villager
  2. Double tap Y to quickwall
  3. House appears instead

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present? intead of putting a house it should be a pallisade

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hi @SangreAztecaMX
You have to hold Y and then right arrow to select between houses and palisades, then you’ll be able to quickwall by pressing Y.

I know that(thats not really a quick wall since its like 4 actions), but the game index says you can do it by double pressing Y which does not work. And if its a mistake it would be great if it worked like that. Thank you for responding, also, It would be better if RB + DPAD In any direction cycled us straight to that control group. Right now it only selects it without
jumping to it.

@SangreAztecaMX
I asked the team about that. I’ll reply as soon as I have an answer :slight_smile:

I’ve also been experiencing this. Hopefully they fix it soon.

any updates? Also 3 more quality of life changes NEED to happen

-if a TC rally point is set to a lumber mill, mining camp. Any new villagers will go work the nearest resource thats not oversaturated for that building. If TC rally point is set to a food mill, new villagers fromthat TC will build a farm around that mill. A small 1x1 building will be attached to All TC’s, if a TC rally point is set to it, new vills from that TC will build farms around the TC to which the rally point was set to.

-selecting a control group should snap camera to it if it is units, but not if it Is buildings.