Xbox random Sounds stop playing after 1h of gaming

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD 101.102.22327.0.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: xbox
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: xbox

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

After aprox 1h of playing without closing the game, some sounds stop playing: villager voices, sword fights, animals, etc. I must always fully close the game and restart it.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS) AFTER 1HOUR OF STRAIGHT PLAYING

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play for more than 1h or so on xbox

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I am supposed to play hearing all sounds all the time

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Please devs don’t ignore this issue :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Thank you for reporting, however this issue was addressed in Update 87863. Please ensure that your game is correctly updated.

In case you are still facing problems, please answer the following:

• What kind of matches are played where this issue is seen? Number of players, population limit etc.
  • Is the behavior any different after updating to the latest version, compared to previous versions?
  • Anything else that demonstrates the issue on the latest version
2 Likes

I’ll check. I have now the muscle memory to just restart the game after 2-3 games, that’s why I didn’t notice the fix

Thanks!