These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.12638.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Xbox Series S & X
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Series X & S
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I recently bought a bog standard usb/wireless keyboard and mouse to play it with on my series X and S. While the keyboard works fine the mouse only seems to work ok when in the in game menus (setting up a game etc.), when you actually try and play the game the mouse just doesn’t work at all. This happens on both my Series X & S.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Plug a wireless USB keyboard & mouse into Series X/S
- Start any type of AoE2 game
- Keyboard works fine, mouse only works when navigating the in game menus
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I would be able to select units/deploy units/build buildings using a mouse
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.