Xbox version crashing

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
  • GAME PLATFORM: Xbox
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Xbox system software

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Game slows to a crawl until it stops. Will then crash on loading a couple of times until it stops trying to load at all. Have followed troubleshooting guide. All null until deleting saved games and restarting console. Game then resyncs, loads, and plays for a couple of hours until it slows again, and stops. Does not resync saved games, so obviously cannot complete campaigns.

Note: my 1tb Xbox is 42% empty.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Load game.
  2. Start campaign or multiplayer game
  3. Play as normal.
  4. Game starts to slow - keep playing.
  5. Game lags (we found it was 2 game minutes behind my co-player the other day), becomes unplayable. (I have a seizure disorder - when it gets to a certain point of lagginess, it triggers me, every time, so there’s definitely something consistent happening to the graphics).
  6. Quit game.
  7. Delete saved game files.
  8. Restart console.
  9. Load game - it loads fine.
  10. Play, until låg, etc.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Carry on playing as normal until the end of the game / campaign.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Sorry, I can’t. A picture wouldn’t show it. I could video it, but doing so would give me a seizure.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

*I don’t understand this instruction, sorry.

I’m not actually sure if I’m allowed to post Xbox problems here, but I can’t find help anywhere else.