XBOX we win but lose ELO :/

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD. enemy player is losing, he then disconnects, we finish and win the game but lose ELO.
its happened around 5 times, I recorded the last time it happened.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Enemy player disconects
  2. We win
  3. We lose ELO

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present? we should gain ELO

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

Hi @SangreAztecaMX
Do you have a video showing the issue?
Thanks!

On my xbox, gt is SangreAztecaMX msg me there i can show you.

Hi here is a youtube link to my clip, note its happened multiple times and im pretty sure they are abusing the system somehow because ive also ran into people boosting their rating by reading up with teammates artificially low accounts. AOE2 XBOX WIN BUT LOSE ELO - YouTube

@SangreAztecaMX
Possible explanation is that the elo losses from the previous game wasn’t displayed (happens in case of disconnection). The the next game displays the aggregate of initial loss + win.
Sometimes the server takes time to show elo results and achievements…
Tell me if it happens again :slight_smile: