Ylem's custom scenarios

I make this fo those who want to ask questions or give feedback on my scenarios as the site doesn’t allow to directly do it for each file in the Mod section

I haven´t had the chance to try out any of your scenarios yet, but they definetly look good - and they all seem to have an interesting premise.
It´s really annoying that there isn´t a dedicated comment section for each scenario/campaign. Doesn´t seem like it would be too much work, and would be a very welcome addition for easy feedback!

I agree with the comment section idea.
I like your map “Europa 401 AD”, I can’t dream the time it must have taken!
I feel I need the most feedback for “End of Rome” and “All vs Atlantis”, even if balancing each player already took me a lot of time!
(Just to publish my 15 maps it took me all the weekend, thank to many bugs with the screeshots.)

@FinNoix73186607 said:
I agree with the comment section idea.
I like your map “Europa 401 AD”, I can’t dream the time it must have taken!
I feel I need the most feedback for “End of Rome” and “All vs Atlantis”, even if balancing each player already took me a lot of time!
(Just to publish my 15 maps it took me all the weekend, thank to many bugs with the screeshots.)

Thank you! Yeah, it´s pretty cluttered with eyecandy, but was worth it in the end haha :slight_smile:
Yeah, feedback on balance and dificulty is ultimatly the most important - and the hardest to test yourself. It´s easier to see if something looks good visually or if the AI uses it´s units well.

I re-uploaded all my maps, it should work this time :smiley: