You can see how unimportant Age 3 is for the developers

No information on the announced DLCS for months, no patch that balances the CIVS for several months, simply nothing. No answers to support requests, here in the forum no questions from visitors are answered either.

I really wonder what your intention is. Making money or having or developing a decent game can’t be it in any case. People already write that they don’t play the game anymore, write to you here in the forum that they are frustrated and there is simply nothing in the way of information. The last update for Age2 is already 3 days old. But well, that’s just the cash cow of the series. But you can see it in the stats how the player numbers are developing, but I’m sure you don’t care about that, because the rest doesn’t interest you either. I think it’s really stupid. The community has become more active again since the DE but you manage to alienate all the players again even after the USA DLC.

We want to know - When will there be the next CIV patch and when will there be new information about the DLC?

8 Likes