You can see how unimportant Age 3 is for the developers

I think September is more likely, no way they are going to release the African DLC in the same month as AOE 4.

5 Likes

Sorry they dont say exact time but they say end of this year. I heard at age of 4 fan trailer in April 10. I think African civ will be released aniversary of age of 3 de.

1 Like

Fully agree, and Iā€™d rather have them take time then release another ā€œTale of the Dragonā€ DLC.

Judging from the added content that I saw in AOE3 they are doing a good job, stellar even.

That said, their communication is not great (they do respond to bug reports though).

3 Likes

Tale of the Dragon was the worst they ever made, but it was only 1 DLC in a big repertoire of DLC they have released so far.
All the way back with the Forgotten, towards Lords of the West, all of the AoE2 DLCs have been great, so I trust African DLC for 3 and Dawn of the Dukes for 2, will both be good.

8 Likes

I wonder if there will be any big announcements before Octoberā€™s AOE4 release? Like AOM:DE ?

1 Like

The initial ā€œThe Forgottenā€ expansion for AOE2:HD was absolutely horrendous. Utter trash. I never trusted FE again ever since I played the El Dorado campaign.

F

12 Likes

This post. This post right here.

Needs another panel of Mythology burning down under

5 Likes

Now ask the AoE1 fans. The chair would probably stand on it and press the logo deep into the sand. Iā€™m sorry to tell you that itā€™s no use complaining about things like communication and co. We Age1 fans have been complaining about this for at least 3 years. Exactly the same topics and memes we have addressed so many times.

But donā€™t give up.

Many greetings from the other side.

5 Likes

Oh man, Iā€™m sorry for your situation (Itā€™s almost not funnyā€¦), that one has certainly been at the bottom of concern :confused:

A few things that would totally bring back a lot of players, me included is if they add the shift queue and fix the unit pathing, because those 2 vital things are missing in that age of empires gameā€¦

Maybe on the anniversary of AoE1DE they will add another lil update.

4 Likes