You enjoy waiting. Still!

it will never mean practically all bugs have been found, that wont be the case ever :smiley: believe me, QA may work well, but user inputs can be VERY hard to emulate sometimes^^

1 Like

I didn’t say it will have no bugs. I said I wouldn’t be surprised if it has not bugs.

PS: I am programmer. I am the last person I would say that there can’t be bugs in a program. Lets say never say never. :slight_smile:

1 Like

how can you be a programmer and not be surprised if a game has no bugs on release? :smiley:

I mean then you certainly know how bugs are :wink:

And you also know how samecode on different hardware can alsocause massive issues, whicch is probably one of the reasons a closed beta is needed^^

I cant wait to get work into my freetime and catch all the nasty bugs age 4 beta will offer. And I WILL find them :stuck_out_tongue:

But the later the beta is, the less impactful it will be. even for civ balance they will need some time.

2 Likes

Even the most perfect program might have bugs. Even a script that can be optimized might count as bug. For example the enemy of something ‘good’ is something ‘better’. Even a good pathfinding, it can almost always become even better.

I was speaking about bugs a user can detect that leads to an event that is not ‘acceptable’ at the release of an AAA game lets say.

I) know, an I was talking about the same. As a QA Worker I can assure you not all bugs will be found because some users do stuff noone would ever test :wink:

1 Like