Your whole game is bugged

you can try play the PUP i learned this yesterday but only problem PUP is you cant play with other players unless they also have PUP but at least you can test to see if the same bugs are fixed

Why should anyone bother playtesting some development version, itā€™s not playerā€™s job and given how little feedback on bugs we get from devs on this forum I doubt it is any better on PUP.

I dont know how others, but I payed for game that goes as DEFINITIVE, with several expansions and I would expect working bug free game or at least, when there are bugs they are promptly fixed, at least the critical ones. But it takes too long, lot of bugs are not fixed, many are introduced and this all is snowballing for some time.

2 Likes

You canā€™t play a lot of multiplayer games without getting automaticly banned. First of all its a joke that you are forced to queque up for maps that you donā€™t want to play. With 1 ban and only proper balancing for Arabia this forces you to either dodge the queque or waste an hour on a map you donā€™t want to play. On top of this multiple bugs will break the queque resulting in stacking penalties. They also have the audacity to straight up lie to you and claim every ban gets personally reviewed. Meanwhile with every crash (mine or due to other player) exponentially increases a temporiary ban. Do you think I am stupid to realise or do you just do it, because you know you can get away with blatantly lieing to your costumers?
There is no other way to put this. You sell shit and lie about, because it works. This is a scam. Good Capitalist are the worst humans. Systematic abuse like that is why I consider myself a misanthrope. Ty for the reminder microsoft :frowning:

I recall mentioning that porting this game to Xbox would cause multiple bugs, and I expressed my strong disapproval of the idea. So Iā€™m not surprised at all with our current situation.

The developers of AOE 2 DE should prioritize fixing the existing issues rather than introducing new features. Now we have an unplayable game

4 Likes

i agree with you but sadly we are the one getting shit experiences so its either we help them or we get bugs and shit experiece for whole month or more

A friend and I are loooong time players. Beta testers on previous versions. Both of us have been saying how BETA versions were so much more stable than this latest release. I canā€™t report ā€˜a bugā€™ because there isnā€™t oneā€¦ thereā€™s 100. So many things wrong with this. Really have to wonder if this was tested at all before being rolled out.

4 Likes

They donā€™t have a QA team.
Sorry.
Actually, We players are the QA team

1 Like

i come back after 1 month still not fixed? what are you developers doing huh?

Can you tell me what specific issue you have?

1 Like