Zoom & Dynamic Sound

I saw that amazing new zoom which is really great.

I hope that they will also include a dynamic sound system which is linked to the zoom, so that when you zoom-out
you will hear the roar of individual soldiers less and instead hear the battle as a whole, just like it exists
in other strategy games if anyone knows what I mean.

Maybe also add something like wind sounds if you are zoomed-out high in the clouds.

Ah that would be a cool thing if they could do that. It’s the little things like that can make games more satisfying!

This is the little things what make a game great and what make aoe to a perfect RTS

Yeah this seems like an amazing feature!

Also maybe add a bit (not too loud!!) of wind noises when you have zoomed out the furthest. (You know, because you’re now looking down from such great height.

@Thompson said:
Also maybe add a bit (not too loud!!) of wind noises when you have zoomed out the furthest. (You know, because you’re now looking down from such great height.

OP already mentioned it :smile: and i agree, these kinds of small details make good games even better.

Sounds cool.

It would help the immersion of the player and therefore, the quality of the game I think.

Great Idea! It would just polish the game off just right

I wonder if I will use the highest zoom level a lot, since in the heat of the battle it sometimes comes to good micromanagement. Zooming furthest away will be more to view a certain victory I guess