Ahmad Ali Karim

What happened to the Wololo Wednesdays?

2 posts in this topic

The last Wololo Wednesday was the October one. And they haven't announced the winners of the contest. They even skipped November and December. I understand that they are busy especially when they just released a new expansion, but can't they tell us what is going on? I mean, we've been waiting for two months already... Is it like, cancelled or something? Or is it just stopped temporarily. Anyone knows anything about this?

On 29.12.2016. at 6:11 AM, Ahmad Ali Karim said:

The last Wololo Wednesday was the October one. And they haven't announced the winners of the contest. They even skipped November and December. I understand that they are busy especially when they just released a new expansion, but can't they tell us what is going on? I mean, we've been waiting for two months already... Is it like, cancelled or something? Or is it just stopped temporarily. Anyone knows anything about this?

Great notice! Maybe they noticed that there is low interest on this event, so they stopped. But that doesn't explain no announcing winners from last Wololo Wednesday