I’m a scenario designer, modder, and creator of the SLX Studio modding app. I’m an “oldie” in the Age community, having been apart of the community since 2001. I’m mostly known for my work in the Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds game (which also uses the Genie engine). I’m usually known as “Tevious” online, but someone apparently beat me to that username by the time I made my Xbox account. I was originally known in the Age community as “The Vampire Slayer”.
Some of my notable projects include:
- SLX Studio; a graphics mod tool for all the Genie engine games.
- Expanding Fronts mod for SWGB.
- The Phantom Menace campaign for SWGB.
- Shadows of the Empire campaign for SWGB.
- The Shogun: Tokugawa Ieyasu campaign for AoK/TC.
- All Roads Lead to Rome mod for AoK/TC (1st ever genie mod).
- King of Titans/Towers/Turrets multiplayer scenarios for AoM, AoK, & SWGB.