10-20 minutes just to get a game going

Something’s gotta be done about this. In team games, 3v3 or 4v4, a little bit less so in 2v2 since there’s less people, but it takes 10, 15 sometimes even 20 minutes before you finally get a match to start. People dropping, or some server issue, or some timeout happens and back to the search queue, over and over again. If you’re lucky you might get a game going in 5-10 minutes.

When you only have an hour to game, spending 15-20 minutes trying to get a match going is simply unacceptable. It was a bit better shortly after they implemented the time penalty for people that queue skipped, but it seems people have found a way around it now? Cause now it’s worse than before.

1 Like

It seems in general most people are queuing for 1v1’s.

2 Likes

And probably alot of people go for Ranked 1v1 for rewards (even if they played 2v2, 3v3 ,4v4).

1 Like

I still get into a 4 vs 4 between 2 & 8 minutes in que and normally have the match start trouble free, albeit with a few drop outs at game start in between the better matches.

What time do you play?

I normally play between UTC 2000 & 0200. At that time many of the older players from the US, Canada, and SA are playing after work, so fewer problems I assume.

3 Likes

Team games are still going strong. Takes a bit longer now to que but not 20 min. More like 5 min to 10 min max.
I think alot are playing ranked 1v1 now but still play teams also.

Come on devs lets get them Ranked Team games going soon…please

1 Like

It is because they have not been banned from maps and they have a penalty for dodging, that discourages them

2 Likes

simple solution to make a filter on the maps in QM and there is a problem but the developers seem to ■■■■ just people who want to play the map leaves the game at the beginning of the map

1 Like