11 is added to profanity filter for me

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FIX IT ALREADY
i cant even type " 11 " . WHAT THE ACTUAL F???
its a part of your product! its in the game that you made! your team put TIME for functioning this " 11 " command to make a laugh voice when someone types it, and now you are filtering my messages when i use " 11 " ??? are you serious??? how butthurt do you think aoe2 players are??? do people get offended by " 11 " ???
more than half of my conversation with my teammates are getting filtered because of some dumb words that are in the profanity filter, and i have to either guess what they are saying by the amount of *** in their messages or ask them to retype it somehow so i can see it
and why some players get profanity filter and some dont?? i saw many people who can even use the F word in their messages and it doesnt filter their messages. what should i do to get rid of this?
seriously at this point its like you are getting satisfaction out of our frustration. when are you planning to address it?? why dont you say anything in the forums to make us calm down?? you have tons of admins in here, none of them can talk on your behalf? atleast saying " we are working on it " or something?

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Profanity Filter -> Optional