These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: Latest Update 46295
- GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
“going above and beyond” 256x Tech cheat code overflows after researching those techs multiple times:
- techs adding projectiles reset around additional 246-250 projectiles back to 0 (e.g. Mayan skirmisher unique tech Hul’che Javelineers and Japanese tower unique tech Yasama)
- Siege Engineer makes bonus damage to buildings (at least for onagers) overflow after multiple researches and goes to 0
- Sappers (villager building damage tech at castle) also sets damage to units really high after some researches (but hidden and not visible on stats) and allows villagers to kill units in one hit despite only increasing the building damage according to descrpition of the tech
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Use “going above and beyond” cheat
- Repeatedly research techs a lot of times
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Techs work as expected or cap at a limit, if at risk of overflowing