- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.45185.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
I updated to the latest patch, but now I’m not able to join a party, a lobby, or a ranked game. It says the host is not running the same version, even the host updated as well and others are able to join his room.
They are all on Steam, while I’m on Windows Store. I also have the West expansion, but they do too.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur?
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Update from the previous patch using Windows Store
- Restart computer
- Try to join a party or custom lobby.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I expect to be able to join.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.