A big simple suggestion to make the game more interesting, rewards or medals

Excuse me my English, i hope i explain my ideas well

Like in other games, age of empires 3 need rewards for playing, these are some of my ideas or suggestions:
(all these rewards are only earned by playing multiplayer online games IN RANKED MATCHES with humans only [but could have medals for RANKED MATCHES and medals for LOBBY MATCHES, separeted, i mean giving the medal for lobby matches and the same medal but for ranked matches], and are only earned versus players that are still playing the match, for example killing villagers if the players has resigned doesnt count, and without cheats or disadvantage)
these medals are from wood, silver, gold, platinum, etc. Repeating 100 hundred times you get platinum medal, wood is 1 time, silver is 25, gold is 65 times
LOBBY MATCHES that fullfil requirements (fair game, without disadvantage, cheats etc)

• killing 20 villagers in team games before minute 15
  • killing 50 villagers in team games
  • reach age IV in less than 15 minutes on 4vs4
  • destroy 5 falconets on 1vs1 ranked
  • destroy 5 falconet on team games
  • kill 100 troops with gathlings on team games

RANKED MATCHES that fullfil requirements (fair game, without disadvantage, cheats etc)

• killing 20 villagers in team games before minute 15
  • killing 50 villagers in team games
  • reach age IV in less than 15 minutes on 4vs4
  • destroy 5 falconets on 1vs1 ranked
  • destroy 5 falconet on team games
  • kill 100 troops with gathlings on team games

Etc, the medals ideas are infinite

There medals can be seen by any player inside the game

So you want to basically copy the league system ?

Dont worry about language, you can write in your native language, the translator tool in the forums is pretty awesome !

1 Like

They have these type of achievements on steam. They could port them over to in game as a medal though.

1 Like

If you are restoring the old medals of the old aoe3?

yea its nice, a great reward

mmm, no, that was really bad

Why? What’s the problem?

those medals were really bad, because only the top 3 each month could get it, and usually by farming

You only change the mechanism and put various types of medals at your disposal, it would be nice to have the medals of each won tournament and the tournament history appear on the aoe3de profile.

I have a few suggestions that will never happen.

1. translate the elo to ranks

2. notify players if there friends have achieved there highest rank or players that is around there level (this can also be applied to when someone achieves the highest win streak for the week etc…)
    There are so much potential if they just utilised the data that is available into some notification system…but they didnt take advantage of it.

3. creat aoe coins that can be used to buy new skins, profiles, taunts. Coins can be acquired by grinding ladder

2 Likes

Add game history especially in the ladders which in the old prehistoric ladders existed and now in 2022 no longer exist.

1 Like

We talk in vain as we know that there is some developer reading these chats?