A bug that is hard to capture by picture

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: latest
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I happened since the last update, the attack move(or move attack?) is not working as before, I really enjoy pressing a and then single click, the troop and just moving and attack, if they encounter an enemy they will stop and attack then continue to there destination.
but right now, the move attack is now working as before, sometimes they stop at the start location and do not move or after they encounter the enemy, they fight then stop at where they encounter the enemy and not move to the destination. it is just really uncomfortable.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
the troop–> press move attack (“A”) → they move → encounter → attack and kill or be killed → continue to the original destination

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

for example, my troop comes from 1 to 2 then they encounter the enemy at 2 then I press the attack and move back to 1, then only three of them go back to the 1 and 4 of then just stop at 2 while others see the incoming enemy at 3 and move to 3 to attack(which is ok) but after they eliminate the enemy at 3 they just stop at 3 instead of moving to 1 which is the original destination. (right now no enemy in sight )[feels like the incoming enemy overwrite the player’s command and give the troop a new command]

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

We’re already tracking some issues with attack move and patrol.
Thanks for your report :slight_smile: