世界帝國 會出 Chinese culture嗎?

會翻譯成中文版嗎?

Edit: 是一個Steam Workshop第三方模組嗎?

Probablemente, lo vi en japonés y vietnamita.

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will available Traditional Chinese. But that quality so bad.

@animetw895 said:
Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will available Traditional Chinese. But that quality so bad.

Why?

@Augustusman said:

@animetw895 said:

Why?

The game cannot render multi-byte character properly at newline position. (They will be rendered like <?>)

Shang is the chinese culture in age of empire I believe. It was a dynasty for China just like Yamato for Japan.

@CentaurW4 said:
Shang is the chinese culture in age of empire I believe. It was a dynasty for China just like Yamato for Japan.

He is asking for properly translation/localization. For Chinese players.

@Augustusman said:

@animetw895 said:

Why?

SChinese and TChinese grammars are different.
but in AOE:DE TChinese grammars alots from SChinese.

These are different Languages.
Have no idea why Microsoft and FE never understand this.

@animetw895 said:

@Augustusman said:

@animetw895 said:

Why?

SChinese and TChinese grammars are different.
but in AOE:DE TChinese grammars alots from SChinese.

These are different Languages.
Have no idea why Microsoft and FE never understand this.

You know, although we understand the difference, in reality they will focus on how much resource should be put onto some “higher priority stuffs”; actually they do care the difference, as in the Civ Hittites they really use the TW way (if I am not wrong; in TChinese they use 西臺 instead of 赫梯) to translate.