A couple years ago I made my own custom tech tree for every AoE RoR civilization, AoE 2 style

Put to good use I guess

Nice!

…Did you ever upload this anywhere? I swear I saw something just like this on the AoE Heaven Forums years ago. Still, extremely useful, and I’ll definitely look over it in preparation for the DE…

@RWNorthPole
Yeah I put this on the AoE heaven a long time ago, but I sadly didn’t recieve a whole lot of feedback (probably because I didn’t put it in Imgur, instead I put it on a .rar file on dropbox. I guess hardly anyone was dedicated enough to actually download the file)

There was also a topic on the AoE heavens where someone else made their own version of this, sadly I never saw it getting finished.

@flip35 said:
@RWNorthPole
Yeah I put this on the AoE heaven a long time ago, but I sadly didn’t recieve a whole lot of feedback (probably because I didn’t put it in Imgur, instead I put it on a .rar file on dropbox. I guess hardly anyone was dedicated enough to actually download the file)

There was also a topic on the AoE heavens where someone else made their own version of this, sadly I never saw it getting finished.

Great work. Just start over I guess. :frowning:

@flip35 said:
A couple years ago I made my own custom tech tree for every civilization, AoE 2 style - Album on Imgur

Put to good use I guess

I think saw it in AoE Heaven some time ago. Didn’t knew you were the autor, so nice work dude!!

It’s really nice work!

But, if I have to be picky, I prefer the “stone” background of the original tech-tree sheet to the cleaner one of AoK:

@flip35 said:
A couple years ago I made my own custom tech tree for every civilization, AoE 2 style - Album on Imgur

Put to good use I guess

Nice work! Love it, but as @Stryder said, I prefer the old stone background because it feels more like ancient ages instead of AOE2 background. :wink:

Good job!

Who all here has the original AOE box with the tech tree map inside?

@Stryder said:
It’s really nice work!

But, if I have to be picky, I prefer the “stone” background of the original tech-tree sheet to the cleaner one of AoK:

there were two slight problems with that one:

1. it was only for the original AoE, the changes that RoR brought with them weren’t included
  2. it wasn’t civ specific

Very nice!

Very nice work! :o

@flip35 said:
there were two slight problems with that one:

1. it was only for the original AoE, the changes that RoR brought with them weren’t included
  2. it wasn’t civ specific

I’m not saying anything against the purpose or effectiveness of your work, I really appreciate it, I was just commenting about the background image. :smile:

THIS IS AWESOME!!

I really hope the DE will include this kind of tech tree, AoE 2 style

Awesome work!
Thank you very much for sharing your work with us.

Nice. Good work!

Good work. The quality is really good.

Thanks ^^

Awesome!