A militia just walked over my gold pile 11

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 40220
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: Ayase_Chihaya

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

:question: Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.

One of the militia from an enemy drushing me walked over my gold pile… You can see how smug he is on top of it on the 2nd screenshot, and you can see it reproduced on the recorded game.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. Be me, playing a game, there is a drush incoming
  2. There he is, I will just wall this one tile and he can’t hit my gold
  3. (militia walks over gold) LOL

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.
Replay, the issue happened at 9:00:

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).

If you guys want to give me a gaming computer as a gift for finding this rare bug that almost took a villager life I would find it fair. I’m not sure I will ever feel safe again when I see enemy barracks and want to mine gold to defend myself with archers.

1 Like

Noone cares about units walking over gold mines? T_T

1 Like

Yeah… and I believe devs act accordingly depending on how much people show interest in a topic :unamused:

2 Likes

this applies to palisade walls and trees, seen them walk over it too

2 Likes

You are probably referring to hard to see holes on walls/woodlines, we can see those often in our games and even in top players streams, here the militia walked over a gold mine. More precisely, he seemed to walk on the (0 tiles) space between two adjascent gold piles.

no, im referring to units walking past walls and tree line when there are no holes.

2 Likes