A New Community Manager Has Appeared!

Hey all!

Please join me in welcoming @snickerdoodle , the new Community Manager here at Microsoft Studios! She’s going to be joining us as an admin here on the forums, so feel free to reach out to her with any forum related issues!

@Plus2Joe, our amazing VCM’s, and I will of course still be around, but it seems like there is just always more to do around here, so we’re happy to have snickerdoodle as well! :slight_smile:

AWWW, Welcome @snickerdoodle , @jennywaboom does this mean your leaving us, if so, we going to miss you, you were great. @snickerdoodle you got big shoes to fill, jenny was a great community manager but I think you do a good job, just keep us drowned in AoE:DE news and we be happy.

Welcome, @snickerdoodle! :slight_smile:

Welcome to our Happy forum @snickerdoodle … ofc… that name was given by @“Andy P” hehe …

Welcome to our big community @snickerdoodle :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome, snickerdoodle!

Hey guys!

I don’t think Jenn’s going away (come on, like you could be rid of someone that awesome, that easily! :wink: ), at least not totally. I’m gonna be hanging around and poking around in forums stuff since that’s one of my strengths so if you have questions or something, hit me up!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to hanging out and getting to know what’s going on here. :slight_smile: <3

@Torgrimmer said:
AWWW, Welcome @snickerdoodle , @jennywaboom does this mean your leaving us, if so, we going to miss you, you were great. @snickerdoodle you got big shoes to fill, jenny was a great community manager but I think you do a good job, just keep us drowned in AoE:DE news and we be happy.

Nope I am staying right here! @snickerdoodle is just going to be helping me keep things running smoothly around here:) Thanks for saying I’m great tho :smiley: o:)

Snickers and noodles, could be the diet for some testers the coming weeks. Welcome @snickerdoodle.

Cada vez crece esta gran comunidad de Age of Empires y Age of Mythology, somo muchos, estos dias han estado geniales, se anuncio Age of Empires IV, Age of Empires II Y III Definitive Edition. Adoro esta increible saga de RTS y adoro a todos los miembros de la comunidad, gente que ama esta saga.

@snickerdoodle said:
Hey guys!

I don’t think Jenn’s going away (come on, like you could be rid of someone that awesome, that easily! :wink: ), at least not totally. I’m gonna be hanging around and poking around in forums stuff since that’s one of my strengths so if you have questions or something, hit me up!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to hanging out and getting to know what’s going on here. :slight_smile: <3

Are you also going to take are of us AoM people or just ignore us like everyone else?

welcome @snickerdoodle!