AAARGH it triggers me so much

Whyyyyy

6 Likes

I think this is a troll post amirite?

1 Like

Absolutely not. Several labels in the menus are not aligned well.

4 Likes

should stop posting tinnie tiny things like that, considering how big issues needs to be solved first. Who cares about label margin, when people cannot even play normally. Stop wasting developer time

5 Likes

Oh boy you sure ran out of arguments on our discussion in the other thread so now it’s personal attacks.

You should look into how game development teams actually work and what the purpose of bug trackers is.

I’d also like to clarify that I did not post this in the bug section, it was moved there by moderators.

3 Likes

Oh boy you sure ran out of arguments on our discussion

No it is just pointless to argue with you.

so now it’s personal attacks.

I dont see personal attack from anywhere but from you. Can you point me where i persnally attacked you?

Yes.

Not sure what this contributes to a discussion.

Because I have better arguments and actually respond to yours?

I still dont see where i personally attacked you…

Because I have better arguments and actually respond to yours?

I seriously have no idea what you are referring to

What does it matter to you if this bothers other people? Besides if it’s such a teenie tiny thing it won’t take up much time to fix, right?

3 Likes

Reporting this bug and others like it is needed and should be encouraged since things like this can be mistakenly overlooked. The development team prioritizes bug fixes as needed and debating it from our end is unproductive.

Be excellent to each other.

2 Likes

The Whyyy thing made me question the topic being a troll.

Well, I say it’s not that noticeable, but if it really bothers you, I’m not gonna tell you you shouldn’t say it or anything.