Ability to build vils not appearing when selecting tc

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: Latest (101.101.44834.0 6148570
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

I select the starting TC with the home key. I press my hotkey for build vils but it doesn’t work. Upon further inspection, the TC itself isn’t showing anything at all - it’s selected but I’m not seeing the ability build vils (no villager icon).

Not sure how it’s actually resolved but I do a quick flurry of clicking off and reselect or spamming the H key to see my TC normally again.

This is super frustrating when I’m doing things like:

• Luring a boar
  • Drushing
  • Remembering to build a house too

Mostly the distraction breaks my chain of thought as IRL I will spill water on myself if trying to think at the same time as drinking it :smiley:

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
    Pretty consistent issue for me.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. I’m actually not sure why this comes up sometimes
  2. But I often spam villager build hotkey early game as force dropping is too slow
  3. And I switch between select all barracks (shift+B) and TC (H) while pressing Q for both while drushing
  4. Feels like half the time my tc will show up with no vil

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I’d be able to build villagers

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: *ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
will do so if I see it again, I usually try to avoid it

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
tells me new users cannot attach…