Ability to limit Fps to 30?

Hi all,

Just wondering if it would be possible if you guys could add in the ability to limit FPS to 30. Also, would a boot camped MacBook Pro 13 inch from 2015 with 256 GB of storage and 8gb ram be able to run this?

You can’t run this on mac. You need Windows 10.

@qweytr24 said:
You can’t run this on mac. You need Windows 10.

By Bootcamp, I mean I have purchased a copy of Windows ten and have installed it onto my computer, Making it run both Windows 10 and OS X.

In that case your system should be good enough. Here are the system requirements for the game:

Architecture: X64 required
Processor: 1.8 Ghz+ Dual Core or greater i3, i5, or i7, or AMD equivalent
Graphics: Intel HD 4000 or Greater (16 or more Execution Units), AMD or nVidia GPU scoring 500 or more on Passmark G3D Mark
Memory: 4GB
Storage: 8-10GB"

Also if you want to block your fps in any game you can use the software : DxTory

Well the software isn’t a freeware but have a non expiring trial which block some features of the soft, but the fps limiter is there.

@“Memes B Dreams” hi there! at the end of the day, the game wont see the bootcamp, only the System end, in this case, Winwdows 10, now… with these specs . what will want to get sure if your GPU can score at least 500 points of benchmaking, if I’m right … and you should be ready to run the game. Good luck :smiley:

If you purchased Windows 10 and are using boot camp, you may be able to run AoE DE by booting into Windows 10. Here is a link that has a section on which Macs work with Windows 10 and oh yeah… don’t forget 64 bit required:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204990

Alright, thanks for the help!