About a LAN match with my firends

I can’t join my friends through Virtual LAN app, even if I follow the tips from suggested article “I’m having trouble connecting to a LAN match with my friends.”. But maybe I make mistakes, could anyone give me some detailed steps to save this problem, which error code is “0x0000000b”?

may i ask why you are trying to connect with a virtual LAN? making a lobby seems like the simpler solution

Otherwise, the network latency will be high.

and my friends are not with me

I am not sure what a virtual LAN app is or what it is for. Why not just host a regular game mark it private and put a password on it for just you and your friends.

It was used to temporarily build a LAN environment so that I could play with my friends with minimal latency. Because my friends are not with me, the network latency is high.

As long as you all have decent computers and internet connections, you should be fine with a regular lobby.

yes,but it always lag, which ping is 100ms+

It was used to temporarily build a LAN environment so that I could play with my friends with minimal latency. Because my friends are not with me, the network latency is high