About Ban Evasion

I’ve decided to take a little break from here, but not before leaving about a dozen personal messages to our spampion. This is probably enough to earn myself several ban points, and recommending everyone to do the same thing right now is going to get me a few more still. Worth it.

3 Likes

Guys just comment “We agree with you” and move on. What else can we do after all of this!? Atleast this will stop his spam.

But then if we do that he will feel enabled and will keep spamming whenever he feels like the devs aren’t fast enough to do what he wants.

seems like this alt and his threads have been removed

Wait for the new one. It will appear in 3…2…1…

This.
The forum definitely seems to be devolving more and more into an echo chamber to shout your opinions until someone responds, rather than a place to civilly discuss Age of Empire 2.

Game forums used to be a place to discuss how to get better at the game; not to complain about how the game should be constantly changed to your personally liking.

4 Likes

its definitely not just this game, its the trend of current society. everybody change to their liking, rather than self motivate to improve.

1 Like